You’re Writing Your Life Story Together. Make Sure You Are On The Same Page
Get your prenup done and get back to planning your wedding!
Congratulations! You're engaged!
There are few events in life that are more amazing than an engagement! You, your future spouse, and all of your loved ones are on cloud nine because of the awesome news. You can’t stop thinking about your wedding, where it’ll be, and what it will look like. This is the time for you and your partner to soak it all in and think about building a life together.
Create your prenuptial agreement on HelloPrenup
While you’re focusing on building a life together, make sure you’re focusing on the proper building blocks. A prenuptial agreement should be looked at as a positive step towards your marriage — not as something negative. HelloPrenup makes it easy for you to create a document that both you and your partner are happy with.
Cheers! Get married and enjoy your long happy marriage
A great marriage is about being intentional in every way. It’s important to take the steps to ensure that the foundation you’ve built becomes solidified fortress. Your partner — and your marriage as a whole — will thank you.
Online Form BuilderTime needed: 5 minutes? 10 minutes?
- Not state specific and therefore less likely to be enforced if needed.
- Not a collaborative process.
- Not customizable- does not offer clauses like a sunset clause, infidelity clause, primary residence clause… the list goes on.
HelloPrenupTime needed: a few hours
- Instant download of your prenup in an editable Word doc or PDF!
- Collaborative process, where each Fiance fills out their own questionnaire, including HelloPrenup’s detailed financial disclosure.
- Fully customizable, with options of adding clauses including spousal support, sunset clause, lump sum payments, pet clause, among many other optional clauses!
- Friendly and prompt Customer Support!
Traditional AttorneyTime needed: approximately 6 months or more
- Slow: Takes 3-6 months to finalize.
- Expensive retainer fee, unknown final cost.
- Intimidating: Finding a lawyer is stressful and time consuming!
- Added cost for notarization, attorney time, phone calls, negotiation between attorneys and drafting.
Benefit your relationship by creating clarity and understanding, where there is so often confusion
The proposal! The ring! The love story! Congratulations!
You are writing your life story together as a couple and the future is bright. There are so many exciting things to talk about — just don’t forget to first discuss the less exciting stuff too! It’s important to explore finances: savings, debt (including student loan debt), who’s responsible for what bills, and whether or not you will contribute to a joint bank account.
HelloPrenup takes the awkwardness out of this discussion and removes the stress of calling lawyers to draft your prenuptial agreement. Need to hire a lawyer to discuss any concerns? No problem — you can take your prenup draft to a lawyer for review or additional edits before signing it.